Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Epics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
How about we let Will be the only stat in the game to be stack able? Its obvious pruvsteers and witchdoctors are getting torn apart turn 2 or 3 surely it wouldn't hurt x_x

Developer
stormy quentin ver... on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
Regarding my other post, I would also like to mention that I didnt just feel like I had a good chance in central matches, but in regular no-rules PVP matches also. Ranked has many disadvantages for witches, such as:

1) No corner strategy is usually possible, due to the boards not having corners
2) Charm is now banned
3) The board is smaller
4) I used to be able to use frozen tide to take a turn away from approaching enemies, but thats no longer possible
1) Somebody noticed!

2) Charm will definitely be back.

3) The smaller board size is very frustrating for me also, as it is having ripple effects with all sorts of other balance issues. I'm going to push this up the line to Falmea; it should be a priority.

4) Moo's Hat and Boots will both also likely be back (as will some other movement-limiting powers).

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
One change that might help: make witch spells double damage when hidden. Could that be considered?