Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frankie Blue Eyes Farming Party In Avery's Realm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Hey Everyone!

Dead Eye Griffin Orton here, and I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Farming party on Frankie Blue Eyes in my realm AVERY.

Some come join me in pwning Fraknie Blue Eyes for all types of goods.

-Dead Eye Griffin Orton

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
frankie blue eyes? I dont know who that is, or where they are. care to provide some more specifics?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Dead Eye Griffin Orton here, and I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Farming party on Frankie Blue Eyes in my realm AVERY.

-Dead Eye Griffin Orton
Hi Griffin, welcome to the message boards.
Great idea for having a party. In order for others to meet you we need a few more specifics. You gave the realm as Avery and that's good, except since that is the first realm it tends to fill up easily. Perhaps choose a realm further down the list then if Aveny is not full you can transfer everyone once the party starts.

We also need to know exactly where you will be meeting. For example: By the fountain in Avery's Court
We need to know what time to meet. Make sure you state AM or PM and what time zone you are using.

Once we have all your info, then we should be able to find you just fine :D

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Hey Everyone!

-Dead Eye Griffin Orton
Come farm with me let's farm, let's farm away...

Sorry couldn't help myself yeah, I'm a Sinatra fan

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I'm sorry, but really, who and where is Frankie Blue Eyes, and when is the farming party?