Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

non members cant report

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
currently i am not a member and i cannot report for reasons i do not know. could someone from KI tell me why i cannot report people? for example someone asked me if they could have my account and i needed to report them but i couldn't. im not going to do a bunch of stuff just to report someone when i could just click the report button. so can you tell me why you changed it to where i cant report right when i need to?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
currently i am not a member and i cannot report for reasons i do not know. could someone from KI tell me why i cannot report people? for example someone asked me if they could have my account and i needed to report them but i couldn't. im not going to do a bunch of stuff just to report someone when i could just click the report button. so can you tell me why you changed it to where i cant report right when i need to?
This is a member privilege only, I am not sure the reasons why. What you CAN do is to take a screenshot of the chat you wish to report with the offender up in the friend's window and email it to support@pirate101.com and include the screenshot. It would probably help to let them know the time of day it happened too, including your time zone.