Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for prefixes

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I thought that instead of the prefixes Dead-Eye, Timid, Insincere, and everything like that, other names should be added. This could be Captain, Ensign, Lieutenant and all that. Anyone agree?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
I thought that instead of the prefixes Dead-Eye, Timid, Insincere, and everything like that, other names should be added. This could be Captain, Ensign, Lieutenant and all that. Anyone agree?
These are all available as badges which you earn with nautical experience.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'd like that, but the first parts are adjectives that describe our pirates, they aren't prefixes (i think).
Yes, these titles should be added.
I'd add Cool, Wild, Blue, and Mysterious.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Military names are nice but since you can't change your name after creation, what happens after you rise above that rank? Although I am the very model of a modern major-general.....Do I have to break into song EVERY time...? LOL

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Military names are nice but since you can't change your name after creation, what happens after you rise above that rank? Although I am the very model of a modern major-general.....Do I have to break into song EVERY time...? LOL

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Ok I was in Miranda and I won a major general's uniform from Captain Blood.....How......interesting...LOL Guess I have to break into song after all.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I think if they were to do this, they would just have an option to add your nautical badge name in between your prefix and first name.