Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

questing buddy?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Hi everyone, i'm stuck on aquila specifically knossos. I just entered the area and defeat 16 vultures?! So i was hoping if there was anyone near me or on the same quest as me? Any help would be definetly appreciated.

(character needs help ) Charming Julian Visser65, eastern time zone, i can see text chat but can't type back, and the time i'll think about if i can get help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
spikey8003 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone, i'm stuck on aquila specifically knossos. I just entered the area and defeat 16 vultures?! So i was hoping if there was anyone near me or on the same quest as me? Any help would be definetly appreciated.

(character needs help ) Charming Julian Visser65, eastern time zone, i can see text chat but can't type back, and the time i'll think about if i can get help
Welcome to the Message Boards Julian.
Let us know when you can be on and what realm you like to use and exactly where you would like to meet and we will see who can help you out with some pesky birdies.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards Julian.
Let us know when you can be on and what realm you like to use and exactly where you would like to meet and we will see who can help you out with some pesky birdies.
Thx chrissy, i used to post quite a bit on the wiz message boards. so i'm usually on crowded realms but maybe lets meet on the server blind mew. and does Feburary 26th sound good around 7:00 PM and at the life fountain on knossos. tell me if there is anything wrong because i can't wait

Charming Julian Visser lvl 65

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You didn't mention time zone so I assume (you know I hate what that word does) that you are talking about 7:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST). If you didn't, this needs to be clarified ASAP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
You didn't mention time zone so I assume (you know I hate what that word does) that you are talking about 7:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST). If you didn't, this needs to be clarified ASAP.
He did, he is in Eastern

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
spikey8003 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Thx chrissy, i used to post quite a bit on the wiz message boards. so i'm usually on crowded realms but maybe lets meet on the server blind mew. and does Feburary 26th sound good around 7:00 PM and at the life fountain on knossos. tell me if there is anything wrong because i can't wait

Charming Julian Visser lvl 65
Sounds good. Phone alarm is set

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
i said eastern time zone first paragraph on the first post

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
i said eastern time zone first post