Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

morphing question.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I think the answer is no,but I can't remember: is it possible to get hybrids on your own? I have a celestial dragon and a tawny sky turtle, plus a not so great white and ebon spectre and a silver buffaloon and Amarillo verde.

Developer
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I think the answer is no,but I can't remember: is it possible to get hybrids on your own? I have a celestial dragon and a tawny sky turtle, plus a not so great white and ebon spectre and a silver buffaloon and Amarillo verde.
Yes, you can get a hybrid using a solo Morphing station.

But it's definitely more generous and friendly to do it with another player, because then you both get a new Egg.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Actually the answer is yes. When you got into the tent the morphing machines on the sides are for 1 person morphs or self morphs which ever term works.
Good luck on getting a hybrid might take a couple try's but I think it's worth it
Fair sailing

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Actually the answer is yes. When you got into the tent the morphing machines on the sides are for 1 person morphs or self morphs which ever term works.
Good luck on getting a hybrid might take a couple try's but I think it's worth it
Fair sailing
A COUPLE? Pfffftt *Rolls eyes and walks away laughing hysterically*