Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Golden dragon?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Has anyone managed to get the hybrid, since Decius so cruelly ripped our first ones from our backpacks and homes and stuck golden sky rattlers in their places? "Don't despair," forsooth!

I am still despairing, Decius. I will remain bitter and wanting to whomp your pets until one of my pirates manages to find the replacement dragon.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
There is a pretty neat looking paper dragon.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone managed to get the hybrid, since Decius so cruelly ripped our first ones from our backpacks and homes and stuck golden sky rattlers in their places? "Don't despair," forsooth!

I am still despairing, Decius. I will remain bitter and wanting to whomp your pets until one of my pirates manages to find the replacement dragon.
Haha. Nice wordplay.
Anywho, I think if we do get a golden dragon, it will either be
a) in El Dorado
or
b) a hybrid of my best friend, the theoretical and so-far-non-existent Goldfish and a dragon.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:

Don't be.

I'm glad I didn't get a glitched pet, whereas others did, but he's spoken that there will be real Golden Dragons sometime soon. Would be nice to have them for real.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hmm, Golden Dragon...

*puts on thinking cap*

Well, there is a new Dragon that is available as a drop from a certain Nefarious Tower...perhaps the Corrupted Dragon is the Dragon half of the combo? As for the "Golden" part, maybe the Golden Stingtail? I'm currently leveling up my Corrupted Dragon, so once it's morph-able I'll be looking for a partner with a Stingtail (I don't have one) to try out the theory! Celestial Dragon is also possible as the Dragon half. From what I remember about the bugged Dragon it had more of the Celestial look to it. The Corrupted Dragon's face is a little skinnier, and I think the mane is a bit less fluffy.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
You are thinking too hard on this one.
The golden dragon is a hybrid, it shouldn't be to hard to find its combo.
How did you get the old broken version?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Anybody have a Golden Sky Rattler they want to morph?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
I tried that. I keep getting wretched snakes, and ONLY snakes. I used to like snakes, but now, not so much, thanks.

And if the 'broken' version had the same parentage as the 'new and improved', why, please, did you take our 'broken' firstborn babies away from us?