Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila should get nerfed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I recently finished Aquila and am very happy that I have. Going through the entire world I have found it hard and at times frustrating. With the Advance Companions feature that makes companions wounded when defeated in combat fueled the toughness of Aquila. My companions died many times throughout the world even when I tried to tank, all of the enemies ignored me and focused on taking the companions out one at a time. Aquila should get reduced in difficulty at least a little bit since well many of the bosses/mobs are very hard especially Witchdoctors. I think Aquila should be adjusted a little bit to fit the new Advanced Companions.
Rachel Young Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel the Pirate on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
I recently finished Aquila and am very happy that I have. Going through the entire world I have found it hard and at times frustrating. With the Advance Companions feature that makes companions wounded when defeated in combat fueled the toughness of Aquila. My companions died many times throughout the world even when I tried to tank, all of the enemies ignored me and focused on taking the companions out one at a time. Aquila should get reduced in difficulty at least a little bit since well many of the bosses/mobs are very hard especially Witchdoctors. I think Aquila should be adjusted a little bit to fit the new Advanced Companions.
Rachel Young Level 65
Nope, sorry to disagree, but I found Aquila to have just the right degree of difficulty ( and I did it with my buccaneer after the update to companions )! The secret is to keep your companions leveled and there are now many ways to do this, also with Team-Up coming; those 'killer' dungeons will be easier ( like the *gasp* Hydra! ).