Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grant Deacon a Second Chance Chest, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Since Deacon is the first of the Armada's Clockwork Elites that we get to battle and destroy, and the fact that he is the last boss of Book 10, I figured it would be nice to give Deacon his Second Chance Chest after we defeated him at the end of the Motherlode Mine in Cool Ranch.

Ratbeard, if you can hear me, I know there is a survey you may ask of me before considering to give Deacon a Second Chance Chest, so I can answer them in order.

1. Is Deacon, "the boss in question", at the end of that long instance? In Cool Ranch's Motherlode Mine, It was reasonably quite long, considering that we had to get to Deacon by getting past the obstacles set up and many Armada troops that we've had to face, so, yes, he is. Check.

2. Does Deacon, "the boss in question", have unique loot? I'm quite certain that Deacon does have unique loot right now, if anyone remembers that Deacon carries his unique loot, so yes, he may have unique loot in his loot table. Check.

If anyone else agrees to give Deacon his Second Chance Chest, please share your thoughts about it. I say, he definitely deserves his Second Chance Chest.

Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I am sure Deacon deserves his Second Chance Chest for he is Book 10's last boss after Captain Blood, because he's been pursuing us form the beginning and we get to defeat and destroy him.