Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Verify Character

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 11, 2013
I was playing Pirate101 today while I was helping out a friend named Shelby, I was aboard her boat and when she docked at a city the loading screen took awhile to load and then it said that this area was closed and I was back in the character selection screen. When I tried to log back in it keeps taking forever to load and it keeps coming up with "Please wait...verifying character". I'm a level 65 swashbuckler and I put a lot of crowns into my character. I don't want to lose it and everything that I got for it. Is there anyway that I can fix this problem? Please I need help

Administrator
Thank you for contacting our Customer Support. It appears your character was reset so you may access it sometime late last night. If you need further support, please respond to the ticket sent to your email associated with your account and supply an update.

Thanks and we hope you're back in game enjoying the beautiful skyways of Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*