Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizards to pirates, I Got a Better Idea!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
I know how you can convert wizards in pirate101. Here's the thing:
1. stats, accuracy, attack animations, damage, and others will depend on school
2. Make them all witch doctors
3. if made into a boss, make the minions to match their school(ice:colossus, Storm:storm elementals, Fire:flame helaphants, Balance:stone colossus, Life:treants, Death:undead pirates, Myth:cyclops)
4. convert certain spells into special cards. give them certain abilities too
5. all wizards that becomes a companion will have a card called "summon minion". minion will take the school of that wizard and it's stats vary depend on how strong the wizard is
6. at some point(if made companion), wizards will get promoted like everyone else. but their tiers go: Wizard Apprentice, Wizard Adept, Wizard Master, Wizard Archmage. At promotion to either Master or Archmage, they learn a new card which comes with a special effect which either damage overtime or weaken the target of certain stats. all promo quests with either have to do with learning a new spell or increasing their power to their image(such as for balance, you might have to help them create their amulet to increase their power)
Example:
Ice
health:very high
armor:high,
resistance:high,
damage:low;
normal strike:frost blast(animation looks kind of like how old scratch normally strikes quickly)
mega strike: blizzard(fragments of glaciers or hail surrounds wizard while he/she floats and then hurls at target)
special cards(or tricks as i call them): Colossus smash(like mojo blade, wizard summons a ice coated blade and strikes), Valor armor(frost bird appears above wizard and creates a glacier globe on ally or self, player is immune for five rounds), Legion Shields( see though shields will spin around caster and companions near the caster which increase armor and resistance for 5-7 rounds)
Abilities: Frost call(it's really mojo echo but let's get the deal of the school here), repel boundaries, hold the lines
Cards gain at Master: Frost guardian(enemies will target the caster instead of the companions within the caster's area, animation shows a ice serpah blessing caster), wyvern screech( wyvern appears out of the ground and screeches at target which slows them)
Card gain at Archmage: Winter lord's wraith(player glows and floats into air while all kinds of ice blasts hit targets, hits a x shape area and does mega damage)

That's all I got for ice. If you have an idea for the other schools post here. use the rules above to get your idea and we'll look foward to it!!!
Card

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
winter goddess on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I know how you can convert wizards in pirate101. Here's the thing:
1. stats, accuracy, attack animations, damage, and others will depend on school
2. Make them all witch doctors
3. if made into a boss, make the minions to match their school(ice:colossus, Storm:storm elementals, Fire:flame helaphants, Balance:stone colossus, Life:treants, Death:undead pirates, Myth:cyclops)
4. convert certain spells into special cards. give them certain abilities too
5. all wizards that becomes a companion will have a card called "summon minion". minion will take the school of that wizard and it's stats vary depend on how strong the wizard is
6. at some point(if made companion), wizards will get promoted like everyone else. but their tiers go: Wizard Apprentice, Wizard Adept, Wizard Master, Wizard Archmage. At promotion to either Master or Archmage, they learn a new card which comes with a special effect which either damage overtime or weaken the target of certain stats. all promo quests with either have to do with learning a new spell or increasing their power to their image(such as for balance, you might have to help them create their amulet to increase their power)
Example:
Ice
health:very high
armor:high,
resistance:high,
damage:low;
normal strike:frost blast(animation looks kind of like how old scratch normally strikes quickly)
mega strike: blizzard(fragments of glaciers or hail surrounds wizard while he/she floats and then hurls at target)
special cards(or tricks as i call them): Colossus smash(like mojo blade, wizard summons a ice coated blade and strikes), Valor armor(frost bird appears above wizard and creates a glacier globe on ally or self, player is immune for five rounds), Legion Shields( see though shields will spin around caster and companions near the caster which increase armor and resistance for 5-7 rounds)
Abilities: Frost call(it's really mojo echo but let's get the deal of the school here), repel boundaries, hold the lines
Cards gain at Master: Frost guardian(enemies will target the caster instead of the companions within the caster's area, animation shows a ice serpah blessing caster), wyvern screech( wyvern appears out of the ground and screeches at target which slows them)
Card gain at Archmage: Winter lord's wraith(player glows and floats into air while all kinds of ice blasts hit targets, hits a x shape area and does mega damage)

That's all I got for ice. If you have an idea for the other schools post here. use the rules above to get your idea and we'll look foward to it!!!
Card
Hi Black Rose!
I gonna convert storm into Pirates
Storm
health:very low
armor:low
resistance: low
damage: high
normal strike:(animation looks kind of like how old scratch normally strikes quickly)
Storm strike: tempest( waves and hail surrounds wizard while he/she floats and then hurls at target)
special cards(or tricks as i call them): Stormzilla (like mojo blade, wizard summons a storm coated blade and strikes), Valor armor(Lightning Bats appears above wizard and creates bats that strike with lightning globe on ally or self, player is 100% strong for five rounds), Storm Shield( see though shields will spin around caster and companions near the caster which increase armor and resistance for 5-7 rounds)
Abilities: Water call(it's really mojo echo but let's get the deal of the school here), riposte , relentless
Cards gain at Master: Storm Element (enemies will target the caster instead of the companions within the caster's area, animation shows Leviathan blessing caster), Kraken( Kraken appears out of the ground and strikes lightning at target which slows them)
Card gain at Archmage: Storm Owl (player glows and floats into air while all kinds of storm blasts hit targets, hits a x shape area and does mega damage)

I copied it and changed it so it would fit it the same type of format and so players wouldn't be confused.