Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World Themes For the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Hey, guys! So here's a discussion I thought about:
For both Wizard101 and Pirate101, what are some world themes you think would be nice to venture to? What world themes would you like to see more of? I know I have quite a few ideas!

Here's a short list of some of my ideas:

--An Australian themed world with red dirt, open outbacks, little plants, and scorching skies. The major inhabitants could be Kangaroos, Koala Bears, Wombats, Emu, Snakes, Bandicoots, etc. (Sometimes I feel like this theme is right there yet KI has other plans, which is fine, but it so nerve racking sometimes!)
--An Indian themed world that is lushious with plants and full of rainforests. Possible inhabitants are the Tigers, the Oranguatangs (I don't think I spelled it right), and the Falcons or Hawks
--A Canadian themed world with decidous forests and icy tundras (Grizzlehiem does NOT count! That world is Norse themed and has coniferous forests). Squirels, Moose, Beavers, Porccupines, and Finches would live in this world

That's about all I got that are themes yet to be touched that I think would be excellent to go to in either game. And before you say it, 'cause I know someone's gonna say it! Yes, there is a Greek themed world (two actually). Dragonspyre is a Greek themed world from it's architecture (you can look it up and you will find a shocking similarity), war-like culture, and that it is based off of the Pompeii insident which was an island part of Greece. In it's younger days, it did have those blue skies and open vibe that we most get when we think of Greece and Greek themes.
Celestia is the other partially (like 10%) Greek themed world as it's primary basis is Atlantis which comes from Greek beliefs. It all pretty much stops there.
Ok now you can say it lol

So what are some world themes you can think of?