Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goronado companion needs a promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 28, 2008
Hey, so I just finally managed to get my Goronado companion to level 50, only to find out that not even at level 50, this companion would not promote.
I spend a lot of crowns (7.5k), on this companion-- and I would have assumed that he would promote one time at some point, but he did not.
I feel this seems lacking, he should've had a promotion-- he is far weaker than he used to be compared to my other companions now.

So, I suggest you should add a promotion for Goronado.

Developer
English Bill on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Hey, so I just finally managed to get my Goronado companion to level 50, only to find out that not even at level 50, this companion would not promote.
I spend a lot of crowns (7.5k), on this companion-- and I would have assumed that he would promote one time at some point, but he did not.
I feel this seems lacking, he should've had a promotion-- he is far weaker than he used to be compared to my other companions now.

So, I suggest you should add a promotion for Goronado.
Noted!

I'll fix it as soon as possible!

Congratulations on unlocking that companion-- I haven't even done it myself!

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Thx for the heads-up. I have also completed Goronodon. Love that Gorilla Warfare ability. Vicious Strike is of course nice and Bladestorm kinda fits. I was however kinda looking forward to seeing what "Berserk" did. It popped up on him several times during the process of finishing Lord of the Apes.

Hes stout.. Ill give him that. Thx for a nice reward for hard work.