Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Book 13 Sidequest - Kidnapped

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
I have been looking all over for this NPC "Louis Stevenson", a Fox supposedly in Marleybone "near one of the sewer entrances", but I can't find it! Where is he? Is he really in Isle of Dogs? Or is it Isle of Fetch? It's the only quest I haven't completed for the Badge of completing all the Side quests of Book 13!

Help!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
7Keena7 on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
I have been looking all over for this NPC "Louis Stevenson", a Fox supposedly in Marleybone "near one of the sewer entrances", but I can't find it! Where is he? Is he really in Isle of Dogs? Or is it Isle of Fetch? It's the only quest I haven't completed for the Badge of completing all the Side quests of Book 13!

Help!
He is most definitely on the Isle of Dogs. He is behind one of the buildings, as you enter Isle of Dogs, go to the left, past the warehouse that you entered to save Mr. Swidget's nephew. turn past another house, and he should be there.
If this isn't good enough directions, I suggest that you do a through search - start at one end and explore the far edges of the area, keep away from the center, main area and eventually, you will find him ( Isle of Dogs is a small area. ) Good Luck

Ensign
May 17, 2013

Help!
NM. I figured out the mystery! If you've already done the quest, the NPC is no longer there! That's why I couldn't find the guy! XD

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes - Louis Stevenson is on the Isle of Dogs. If you find Louis Mutton, go around behind the buillding he is standing near, and look for a pathway down, you should find Stevenson on that pathway.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Help!
Yes, he's there. You should have passed him when you did the Kat's workhouse quest; he's right there at the landing. When you look at your map, he's on the lower left side, by that big brown-roofed cluster of houses below the Cargill Factory.