Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele 1st Promotion [THE HARVESTING!]

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, we are dealing with a huge farming streak, the likes I have only seen before in Mooshu, during the Inoshishi Lamp Raiding.

I come today with grave news:

Okay so like oh my gosh you guys this quest to get all these cannons has taken like 10 ship battles and brings me to yet another question, like, seriously, okay (I have no clue why I decided to structure a sentence as hideously as I just did; my sincere apologies).

What is the longest, most grueling ship farming quest you've had to do? By that I mean the quests where you have to defeat so and so amount of ships to get something or multiple things. 'Oh, only 4 things? This should be easy!'. Your earlier optimistic exclamation echoes throughout your mind and through your entire being as you drown out the sounds of fire on your ship as you are boarded for the 30th time.

I hope this post was somewhat understandable Have a fantastic week!

Lt. Darling Max, Level 15 'Saur Winner

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hamamitsu Skyway, the payroll or gold cup or whatever we needed to fight the Armada ships for. I think I had to fight about 30 ships before I got that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are dealing with a huge farming streak, the likes I have only seen before in Mooshu, during the Inoshishi Lamp Raiding.

I come today with grave news:

Okay so like oh my gosh you guys this quest to get all these cannons has taken like 10 ship battles and brings me to yet another question, like, seriously, okay (I have no clue why I decided to structure a sentence as hideously as I just did; my sincere apologies).

What is the longest, most grueling ship farming quest you've had to do? By that I mean the quests where you have to defeat so and so amount of ships to get something or multiple things. 'Oh, only 4 things? This should be easy!'. Your earlier optimistic exclamation echoes throughout your mind and through your entire being as you drown out the sounds of fire on your ship as you are boarded for the 30th time.

I hope this post was somewhat understandable Have a fantastic week!

Lt. Darling Max, Level 15 'Saur Winner
Sarah's cannons are right up there, seriously, that quest needs to be looked at. Not 10, or 12 or even 15 but 22 ships had to be sunk to get those wretched cannons!
Next on my list would be getting a crystal lens from the Armada ships ( or in fact, getting anything from them ) in Hamamitsu, just terrible!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hey Owen would it be ok if you don't type the oh my you know what word on here it's not a good word and I don't think anyone should use that word on here some think it's a bad word I'm not trying to make you feel bad but please say oh my gosh or something like that please and thank you and it's been awhile since I did one of those quest but I think the one for lucky jack was super long

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
silver swordcoral on Jun 11, 2015 wrote:
Hey Owen would it be ok if you don't type the oh my you know what word on here it's not a good word and I don't think anyone should use that word on here some think it's a bad word I'm not trying to make you feel bad but please say oh my gosh or something like that please and thank you and it's been awhile since I did one of those quest but I think the one for lucky jack was super long
Okay I edited it. Sorry, I'll try and keep that in mind next time

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
I just finished collecting those monquistan cannons - here's the tally: 16 ships boarded or sunk to get 4 cannons!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
It's good to know I'm not alone in this. At first I thought I was just getting unlucky, then I theorized that maybe if I actually shot down the ships [which was hard to do because I don't fancy NXP farming so I wasn't a very high Nautical Level], but eventually those words under that little yellow arrow said 'Talk to Nicodemus' and I cried out "YES!"
I suppose it was worth it for Sarah Steele's awesome new talents [Riposte and Blade Storm is what I gave her] and The Rolling Stones references I told my dad and he rolled his eyes when I told him about Mick Dagger.

Lt. Darling Max, Level 16 Opposition Champion

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Zeus Skyfather, that goal to get the cannons in Sarah Steele's promotion took me at least a WEEK to get just 4! It was much harder than getting the Fusileer Powder in Louis' promotion.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012