Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I forgot about what happened 2 years ago! Drat!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Last month, on May 9th, it was the 2nd anniversary of the day One-Eyed Jack was brought into KI as P101's Community Manager(the first of which he is, by the way, & Bonnie Anne being the second, which makes them Co-Community Managers), which was about a week after Avalon's launch in W101 on May 2012, & I had completely forgotten about that anniversary day where he was brought into KI as the first P101 Community Manager we've come to know & love today! How could I forget that? It saddens me to miss that moment... for a little bit. Wish I would have celebrated on that day & hadn't forgotten.

Well, anyway, I would like to wish him a very, even very belated, happy anniversary on that day that he was a KI employee, One-Eyed Jack! From the moment you were brought into KI, we were very excited to pass out fantastic ideas on improving the game, just as he was to be a part of KI on that day before he moved there to work with them, on that time before it went into Beta & Live, & I can still remember the excitement that still flowed through me after I read that he would become KI's new, & the first, P101 Community Manager at that time, & it was very good news, indeed. He had to learn the ropes during his training days, from my guess, & sure enough, he was ready to hear the ideas we have been sending to keep making P101 more & more amazing than ever before, even after it went Live. We've been through so much good moments since that time & we still have many more to come!

Congrats to One-Eyed Jack for still being the best, & the first, P101 Community Manager we still love today... & to Bonnie Anne, though your 1st anniversary on being with KI is months away from now, I would like to thank you, too, for being the best, & the 2nd, Co-Community Manager we've known to love, too. I wait to see that day & give my congrats to you. Until that day, happy belated 2nd anniversary on being with KI on May 9th, One-Eyed Jack! Here's to many more years to come, with great co-operation towards Bonnie Anne, too!

Who knows what may be next for them? One thing is certain, we'll have many more good memories to come! Thanks, One-Eyed Jack, & you too, Bonnie Anne... for everything!

Administrator
Trimond297 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Last month, on May 9th, it was the 2nd anniversary of the day One-Eyed Jack was brought into KI as P101's Community Manager(the first of which he is, by the way, & Bonnie Anne being the second, which makes them Co-Community Managers), which was about a week after Avalon's launch in W101 on May 2012, & I had completely forgotten about that anniversary day where he was brought into KI as the first P101 Community Manager we've come to know & love today! How could I forget that? It saddens me to miss that moment... for a little bit. Wish I would have celebrated on that day & hadn't forgotten.

Well, anyway, I would like to wish him a very, even very belated, happy anniversary on that day that he was a KI employee, One-Eyed Jack! From the moment you were brought into KI, we were very excited to pass out fantastic ideas on improving the game, just as he was to be a part of KI on that day before he moved there to work with them, on that time before it went into Beta & Live, & I can still remember the excitement that still flowed through me after I read that he would become KI's new, & the first, P101 Community Manager at that time, & it was very good news, indeed. He had to learn the ropes during his training days, from my guess, & sure enough, he was ready to hear the ideas we have been sending to keep making P101 more & more amazing than ever before, even after it went Live. We've been through so much good moments since that time & we still have many more to come!

Congrats to One-Eyed Jack for still being the best, & the first, P101 Community Manager we still love today... & to Bonnie Anne, though your 1st anniversary on being with KI is months away from now, I would like to thank you, too, for being the best, & the 2nd, Co-Community Manager we've known to love, too. I wait to see that day & give my congrats to you. Until that day, happy belated 2nd anniversary on being with KI on May 9th, One-Eyed Jack! Here's to many more years to come, with great co-operation towards Bonnie Anne, too!

Who knows what may be next for them? One thing is certain, we'll have many more good memories to come! Thanks, One-Eyed Jack, & you too, Bonnie Anne... for everything!
Three years!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/09/wizard101-fansite-owner-hired-to-be-pirate101s-community-manage/

Thank you, Trimond. I've actually had a promotion since that time and now I'm overseeing the community / social media team (along with Bonnie Anne and #JuliaFromKI), so I'm working for our two MMOs now and anxiously preparing for the release of our upcoming mobile games. We're a lean, mean, KingsIsle community machine! Bonnie and #JuliafromKI are great assets to our community!

It's been a very interesting journey, and these Pirate101 Forums have a great crew of people contributing to them. Thank YOU EVERYONE, for making it a great experience for all who visit here.

YARR PIRATES

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
We really do appreciate you Jack/Tom.....floppy ears and all!

A big CONGRATS on the promotion. That is awesome and I'm sure you more than deserved it. That's also great about the upcoming release of the mobile games....but how anxiously prepared are ye all at KI for the sure-to-be-soon upcoming new Pirate101 Books/Updates?*wink**wink* (sorry, thought i'd give it a One-Eyed shot)

We appreciate all of you at KI that work so hard to bring us the game(s) that we are head over heals for. Keep up the amazing work and again, congratulations!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Three years!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/09/wizard101-fansite-owner-hired-to-be-pirate101s-community-manage/

Thank you, Trimond. I've actually had a promotion since that time and now I'm overseeing the community / social media team (along with Bonnie Anne and #JuliaFromKI), so I'm working for our two MMOs now and anxiously preparing for the release of our upcoming mobile games. We're a lean, mean, KingsIsle community machine! Bonnie and #JuliafromKI are great assets to our community!

It's been a very interesting journey, and these Pirate101 Forums have a great crew of people contributing to them. Thank YOU EVERYONE, for making it a great experience for all who visit here.

YARR PIRATES
You're right. How could I forget that? I might get a bit foggy by remembering, at times, through adventuring, but thanks for the refresher. Still, happy belated 3rd anniversary day, Jack, & big congrats!

I'm not too much of a big fan of mobile games, you know, but, I'm sure they're bound to be exciting to the many mobile players out there. I prefer to stick with what I love best, though, I can wish the mobile devs at KI lots of luck with their games in KI's mobile gaming division.

I'm sure you're anxious to see the release of KI's new mobile games, but we Pirates are also anxious to see the P101' main storyline continuing on, as well. I hope we get to see it real soon, for we have been waiting much longer than we thought & estimated, & the anticipation's been gnawing at our minds for very long.

Plus, Bonnie Anne & Julia are also doing their jobs as well as you are, too. If Julia may have a moment to drop by someday, if she decides to, of course, I'm sure she would be happy to speak to us fans.

Overall, you're very welcome! I'll try to remember your 4th anniversary day next time.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Three years!

YARR PIRATES
Congratulations, One-Eyed Jack! You guys are doing a great job with what I'm sure is a Herculean task!

My question though is, why doesn't JuliafromKI get an alter-ego like you and Bonnie Anne? Are there not enough Female NPC's to choose from? She could Mustang Sally, couldn't she? Or one of the Mouse NPC's from Scrimshaw.

Please encourage plain ol' JuliafromKI to take on an exciting persona!!

Arr!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
First round of yum's on me mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Three years!

YARR PIRATES
Happy 3rd anniversary Tom. I too am embarrassed that it got by me too. I was beyond excited for you when I heard the great news and you have blown away all my expectations and superseded every one by a huge margin.
Your great encouragement to me when I was a baby blesser meant the world to me and you helped to make Chrissy Th'Blesser into what I am today. I know that I will only become a better blesser and gamer thanks to all the help from the lovely trio of Tom, Leala and #JuliaFromKI. You guys ROCK.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations, One-Eyed Jack! You guys are doing a great job with what I'm sure is a Herculean task!

My question though is, why doesn't JuliafromKI get an alter-ego like you and Bonnie Anne? Are there not enough Female NPC's to choose from? She could Mustang Sally, couldn't she? Or one of the Mouse NPC's from Scrimshaw.

Please encourage plain ol' JuliafromKI to take on an exciting persona!!

Arr!
You're right about that. It would be nice for JuliafromKI to drop by here and speak to us as one of the game's NPCs on the forums. I would like it if she did.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
#Julia is our social media coordinator, so you can say "hi" to her on Twitter @Pirate101.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
#Julia is our social media coordinator, so you can say "hi" to her on Twitter @Pirate101.
Noted.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Congratulations one eyed jack and many more years to come to ye

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Happy 3rd anniversary Tom. I too am embarrassed that it got by me too. I was beyond excited for you when I heard the great news and you have blown away all my expectations and superseded every one by a huge margin.
Your great encouragement to me when I was a baby blesser meant the world to me and you helped to make Chrissy Th'Blesser into what I am today. I know that I will only become a better blesser and gamer thanks to all the help from the lovely trio of Tom, Leala and #JuliaFromKI. You guys ROCK.
It happens. Well, let's be sure to remember his 4th anniversary for next time, Chrissy. Other than that, nice to have them around!