Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Travel Trouble

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I have a complaint about traveling. I've taken a break from Mooshu questing, but I placed a mark so I wouldn't have to use the transportaler. However, during this break, I'm doing Bonnie Anne's Her Majesty's Secret Service promotion quest. The quest involves both Port Regal Skyway / Port Regal and Jonah Town. Those are both very far away from Skull Island and it's hard to go to both places when I need to keep a mark at Mooshu to prevent from having to go to the transportaler and use money (and time) Yep, I'm too lazy to drive into stormgates myself.
So in my opinion, just like Cool Ranch, there should be something similar to the stagecoaches that transport you to places in Skull Island. Not only will this redeem me of my laziness but may also save time and help others get through the game faster.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 65
Insincere Iris, Level 38

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
I have a complaint about traveling. I've taken a break from Mooshu questing, but I placed a mark so I wouldn't have to use the transportaler. However, during this break, I'm doing Bonnie Anne's Her Majesty's Secret Service promotion quest. The quest involves both Port Regal Skyway / Port Regal and Jonah Town. Those are both very far away from Skull Island and it's hard to go to both places when I need to keep a mark at Mooshu to prevent from having to go to the transportaler and use money (and time) Yep, I'm too lazy to drive into stormgates myself.
So in my opinion, just like Cool Ranch, there should be something similar to the stagecoaches that transport you to places in Skull Island. Not only will this redeem me of my laziness but may also save time and help others get through the game faster.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 65
Insincere Iris, Level 38
That really isn't very far to sail at all, less than three minutes ( or about the same time to microwave a bag of popcorn ).
Sailing to Aquila? Nearly seven minutes, five minutes to Monquista! I timed it once.
Since Skull Island skyway is very small, almost the size of Monquista, but a bit more than Valencia, I don't feel a stagecoach is necessary.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
That really isn't very far to sail at all, less than three minutes ( or about the same time to microwave a bag of popcorn ).
Sailing to Aquila? Nearly seven minutes, five minutes to Monquista! I timed it once.
Since Skull Island skyway is very small, almost the size of Monquista, but a bit more than Valencia, I don't feel a stagecoach is necessary.
I love your comparisons

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I know where your going with this but the whole point of the skyways and the long trips is so you can use your ship. I understand the stagecoach in cool ranch but you don't need one in skull Island what I was always thinking is maybe you can have more then one mark and choose which one to go to. Stagecoach though a little to far.