Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am completely amazed

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Wow, I am completely amazed at all the absolutely wonderful new housing items! I just can't say enough praise for the delightful Christmas items -- and not just a sofa or a bed or a tree -- I would have been perfectly happy with any one of those, and here they are in several different styles and colors and in such a great variety! So very creative and beautiful! I now have a character with the prettiest ship cabin imaginable, with a bed festooned with Christmas lights and a tree with gifts (and a teddy bear!) and a rug to match, with a cozy sofa and a table with a lovely woven runner... and to top it off, a cozy kitchen hearth, with a plum pudding on the boil. Ah, the comforts of home!

You always do such an excellent job coming up with treats and delights for the holidays, KI, but you have really outdone yourself this time! *Doffing my plumed hat and bowing very politely in a deep dancer's bow*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh, yes, indeed, Anne! The main hall of my smuggler's Cove is now a Christmas wonderland ( and now I have a teddy bear on my bed and a clockwork monkey on my nightstand, I grin whenever I see it! )
However, when I tried to put the Christmas lights on the wall of my tavern, I wasn't able to do so, please can this be fixed?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I couldn't be more thrilled with them too. Whoever came up with the idea to let us hang stockings ON our fireplaces has my deepest squeally gratitude. The whole place looks WONDERFUL now and I haven't even used up all the great stuff. Letting us buy it for gold is SUCH a treat as I have a delightful choice now between pet morphing (No I am not gonna go there) and decorating with my gold received from scrip farming.

I echo Anne's bow but will let the delightful way she says it do it for me.