Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's New Mateys?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I've been playing Pirate101 since the start of the year but other priorities (namely school work ;( ) has prevented me from being able to play Pirate101... also they temporarily stopped selling the gift cards xd
Anyways, now that I'm back I'd just like to catch up!
So what's new? I've found this new booster pack called the Grizzly Beast pack and it looks rather remarkable, also what's this talk of a Tower of Moo Manchu? I'm guessing it's a dungeon in Mooshu? I've got so many questions :3 Are there any new companions? Has the level cap changed? Have there been more findings on pet hybrids? How is everyone? Anything big that I've missed out on?
Thanks all! :D

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
The Grizzly Beast Pack? ... ... ... No it's basically a snack galore pack. And the Tower Of MooManchu, don't go alone. Just don't.

Catherine Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
I've been playing Pirate101 since the start of the year but other priorities (namely school work ;( ) has prevented me from being able to play Pirate101... also they temporarily stopped selling the gift cards xd
Anyways, now that I'm back I'd just like to catch up!
So what's new? I've found this new booster pack called the Grizzly Beast pack and it looks rather remarkable, also what's this talk of a Tower of Moo Manchu? I'm guessing it's a dungeon in Mooshu? I've got so many questions :3 Are there any new companions? Has the level cap changed? Have there been more findings on pet hybrids? How is everyone? Anything big that I've missed out on?
Thanks all! :D
Reading the monthly newsletters and the update pages will help you catch up really well. Lots of cool stuff has happened.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Ryan, nice to see you posting again! As you will find out through Chrissy's link to the update notes and newsletters, there's a lot of little and not-so-little surprises around a great many corners in the Spiral. Hope you enjoy exploring them all and I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things in no time at all.

Again, welcome back to ye!