Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long is too long?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Trying to type replies in threads, send them, and then read the next message. If I want to yar someone's post or check the yar history (I do that. Don't judge!) I am getting the 'you've waited too long' message and I have to go to the home page and find the thread again.

So how many seconds do we have to post and continue to read on a thread?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Trying to type replies in threads, send them, and then read the next message. If I want to yar someone's post or check the yar history (I do that. Don't judge!) I am getting the 'you've waited too long' message and I have to go to the home page and find the thread again.

Just hit the refresh button after your post, before you yar, to avoid that particular error.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:

That happens to me sometimes! I usually do what Chrissy said and refresh before I click anything.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Just hit the refresh button after your post, before you yar, to avoid that particular error.
Thanks, Chrissy.