Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Solo Combat? (and below decks)

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
If we were to place all of our companions on tasks with the new advanced companion system, and they are all currently busy, will we be able to enter combat alone? I'm not against this, for I would find solo fighting a fun and challenging addition. Also, in the article, we saw a picture of Ratbeard in an unknown room, with several windows and cannons sticking out of them, like a room on the back of a ship. also, it seems like the room was covered in treasure, maps, and other piratey articles, that seem like they would be in a captain's quarters. does this mean we're getting below decks? One-Eyed Jack please respond, for we're all thrilled for the new updates and want to know as much as we can about the announced content. Thanks in advance.

F.R. Holystone
lv. 65

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Also, after watching the video, it said "Weapon upgrade notifications". Since when do we upgrade weapons? will this be a new crafting-like mechanic?

Ensign
Aug 23, 2010
Elemutation on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Also, after watching the video, it said "Weapon upgrade notifications". Since when do we upgrade weapons? will this be a new crafting-like mechanic?
I guess it would. I would love to finally get crafting in to Pirate101 anyway.

Sly Luke Davenport 65 Swashbuckler
See you in the spiral!