Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Muting

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Dear developer,
I have been muted ever since my days in Wizard101 and when I entered Pirate101 the issue was never resolved. I cannot text chat even though I should be able to, everyone else's speech bubbles only contain '...'. I was wondering why this was and perhaps someone could help me resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Dark Jack Kedge
Level 65 Swashbuckler

Administrator
Whatever type of chat privileges you currently have in the Wizard101 game are the same chat privileges you have in Pirate101. The different types of chat are:

1) Menu Chat: Players can use predetermined phrases to talk with other players. This option is available to everyone.

2) Text Chat: Players can type phrases to talk with other players. Words that are NOT in the Wizard101 dictionary will be displayed as "…". This option is available to all over 13 and under 13 with parent permission.

3) Open Chat: Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. This chat will be filtered for Profanity, but will allow numbers and names.

Chat Privileges are found within the Parental Controls section of your account information (click on the treasure chest icon above). For further information regarding Chat Privileges, please contact support@pirate101.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*