Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't download game?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I try and download the game yet it says Error download again. I did it again. STILL. Over a hundred times yet nothing. I want to play the game again. I accidentally it deleted on my laptop.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Check the requirements of the latest version after Marleybone and Aquilla were added (the computer requirements may have changed). If you only deleted the game and did not do it through the Control Panel, try doing it through the Control Panel if the game name is still there. Also, make sure you have enough room on your hard disk. If you don't have enough hard disk room, try deleting the entire Pirate101 folder and re-installing. If those don't work, contact Support using the help menu above (the Orange Question Mark).

Good Luck and I hope this helps.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
SlightlyMadWizard on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Check the requirements of the latest version after Marleybone and Aquilla were added (the computer requirements may have changed). If you only deleted the game and did not do it through the Control Panel, try doing it through the Control Panel if the game name is still there. Also, make sure you have enough room on your hard disk. If you don't have enough hard disk room, try deleting the entire Pirate101 folder and re-installing. If those don't work, contact Support using the help menu above (the Orange Question Mark).

Good Luck and I hope this helps.
Thanks! It worked. All I had to do is uninstall it in the Control Panel then download it again.