Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Retrieving a code

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Ahoy there pirates I was thinking, thinking that you know when you enter a code into KingsIsle system and you activate it then you get your prize of course. What if you lost a very rare code e.g a Ninja pig but you've enter the code in already once. Should they be able to retrieve that code if you have entered it into their system and they can see you entered it in the system so they know your not lying. If so they would be more giveaways for that companion and more people would have a chance on getting it. Does anyone know if they can do that because I really wanted one badly and I've been trying for 3 years to get it now going on 4 years to try and get it but my spirits are still high on trying to get it cause I will be so happy once I get it

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The problem in your example is that the code is good for only a very limited number of redemptions. So I had a code, used it myself, gave it to my husband, gave it to my friend, and that leaves one code unredeemed -- in theory. In reality, my friend or my husband could have passed that code on to someone I don't know. I'd be thinking I could redeem it on another account to get another pig while Joe Blow down the way has that other pig.

Or maybe I didn't receive the code, but a friend did and shared. Now I have the proof I've redeemed the code on my account -- theoretically I could redeem it again, but I was not the original recipient of the code. How is KI to know that my code is legit?