Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unlock Backpack Items

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 26, 2009
I have been away a long time. Can someone tell me how to get the padlock off my backpack items? Also I have many many gifts I am unable to collect. What would be the reason for this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Olivia LightWhispe... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I have been away a long time. Can someone tell me how to get the padlock off my backpack items? Also I have many many gifts I am unable to collect. What would be the reason for this?
The padlock means that you haven't got the level or specific requirement to use the item; click on the item and read the description to see what specific requirement you need ( like training a weapon type ) or level you must reach.
I don't know about the gifts, try contacting support. It could be because you've been away a long time ( more than six months? )

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
For errors when redeeming gifts, try logging out to the character screen, switch characters and then switch back. This should allow you to redeem the items in your gift window.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*