Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada design is fishy!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If the valencians created the armada and they are predominantly unicorns why are they designed like humans?
Wouldn't they be robot unicorns, crabs or gineua pigs? But they are humans, it's evident in another discussion started by Anecorbie in the tavern section that humans are a rare species so why did the "toymaker" model the armada after humans? Maybe he is human? I find it odd how we are not fighting robot unicorns (imagine how cool that would be, a lot more people would requesting armada companions then!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
If the valencians created the armada and they are predominantly unicorns why are they designed like humans?
Wouldn't they be robot unicorns, crabs or gineua pigs? But they are humans, it's evident in another discussion started by Anecorbie in the tavern section that humans are a rare species so why did the "toymaker" model the armada after humans? Maybe he is human? I find it odd how we are not fighting robot unicorns (imagine how cool that would be, a lot more people would requesting armada companions then!)
The Toymaker is human, Darius. If you look at Bishop's Puppet show once more, you'll see the Toymaker's hands - old human hands.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, we know from the Armada puppet show that the Toymaker IS human. Or, at least the Toymaker has human hands.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I'll make sure to brush over the puppet show thx for the replies

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012