Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Relentless activating 4 times

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
A friend of mine has been using the new shoot/smashy buccaneer set up and claimed it was causing her to use 4 relentless per turn instead of just the 3 she should only be able to do after observing her and checking her stats and gear I saw she had of course the standard bladestorm 3, vengeance strike 3, turn the tide 2, elusive 2, and pirwte 3 as well as Burst fire and relentless trained from the secret trainer. Her pet gave her another rank elusive, burst fire and relentless so she had 2 on both of those and she was using the Navarros set. She used vicious charge to attack got a bladestorm off followed by glancing blow by 2 relentless then 2 burst fire and then another 2 relentless we counted then twice and sure enough 4 relentless. It happened very often when there were mobs that could survive all the attacks I'm sure it ls pretty easy to replicate as well

Ensign
Jun 04, 2015
That's how Relentless is supposed to be. Relentless hits 3 times per attack round, not 3 times per turn. This means theoretically you could Flank, get Relentless 3 times, normal attack, get Relentless 3 times, Blade Storm, get Relentless 3 times, Blade storm again, get Relentless 3 times, etc. in a single turn given the right circumstances and RNG.

Developer
Reckless Katherine on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
That's how Relentless is supposed to be. Relentless hits 3 times per attack round, not 3 times per turn. This means theoretically you could Flank, get Relentless 3 times, normal attack, get Relentless 3 times, Blade Storm, get Relentless 3 times, Blade storm again, get Relentless 3 times, etc. in a single turn given the right circumstances and RNG.
No, Katherine, that's not correct.

Relentless should activate up to three times per turn.

The counter resets when your own turn begins.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ratbeard on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
No, Katherine, that's not correct.

Relentless should activate up to three times per turn.

The counter resets when your own turn begins.
I have suffered an embarrassing loss because of this bug its overpowered in PvP it needs to be fixed