Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Gear- A New Breed Of Gear!would

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ahoy Maties!

I witchdoctor darius wish to introduce you to the idea of Companion Gear, Shiver me timbers!

Companion gear provides extra armour, health, weapon, power, accuracy etc.

The gear available will only be the gear on the right of the gear overview on our pirates so that the look of our beloved companions are not drastically changed such as the rings, eyepatches etc

The gear would be better the higher level the battle so you will find better gear in mooshu compared to monquista.

Companion Gear can be just the normal gear which provides a bit more dodge or a bit more accuracy or could provide summons, buffs, a new epic rank or epic and heals etc.

Companion gear would only be available for a certain companion so if you drop a certain piece of gear for hawkules you can not give it to ratbeard.

The new gear could also be implement in a way of farming. An example could be for the monquistador explorer/veteran, you could farm don silvestro to get a power where every turn you have a 20% chance of a low level monquistador explorer joining to assist the battle.

Companion gear will provide more diversity to companion management and would give more choices of farming and what to farm for.

Companion gear is a chance to explore new possibilities for your crew line up or make useless companions like the hermit crab a tad more useful.

I hope people can view this idea and share there thoughts