Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Power Animations and Faint Animations :)

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hi guys! Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel here, and while doing some C&S for school today I thought of a few cool class-specific powers and faint animations that I'd like to hear your opinion on and maybe some of the KI staff's opinions. I realize some of these might be hard to pull off, but I think they might be cool.

Buccaneers:

POWER: Smackdown/Rushdown (Level 67): Your buck crouches down in a stance similar to a bull and slides their foot across the ground two or three times before charging at an enemy headfirst to do 1.5x their normal damage. The radius is one straight line. The target recieves a -75% Dodge debuff and a -15% damage debuff [maybe too overpowered, don't know]. Any enemies that are not targeted but are in the straight line radius will take .5x base damage and will be pushed away one square but do not suffer debuffs.

FAINT ANIMATION: They stumble a bit and suddenly jolt, falling on the floor.

Privateers:

POWER: Precision Strike (Level 68): Your privy takes out a sword and raises it into the air, pointing it towards the targeted enemy. Egg Shen and Ratbeard appear behind you and run towards the enemy. Egg Shen jumps into the air similar to his Super Strike animation but without the flips, and spins, slashing the enemy and dealing 1.5 times his normal damage before he disappears, provided he is not already in your battle line-up. Ratbeard takes out the small flintlock in his belt and uses it to whack the enemy, reducing dodge by 50% and stealing that dodge for your team for a single round, since Privys are all about dem buffs. You can only attack one target with this power.

FAINT ANIMATION: They spin around for a second before saluting and dropping onto their stomach and begin snoring, since ain't no Privys got time for sleepin.

Swashbucklers:

POWER: The Kiss of Death (Level 67): Your buckler appears behind the target and hops onto their back, using their weapon to slash at their back, dealing 2x base damage and poisoning the enemy for 2 rounds [I'm sorry it's not very original, I'm not much of a Swashbuckler :( ].

FAINT ANIMATION: They drop their weapon and hold their hands up, kneeling down. Only ones who don't fall asleep, since they have Alert.

Musketeers:

POWER: GAH! FIRE! (Level 68): Your musky kicks a barrel of Naptha into the air and shoots it in the air, raining down fire on the enemy as a trickshot with DOT. Regular damage is 1.5x normal damage, while DOT is for 3 rounds and has the same stats as flames of corruption.

FAINT ANIMATION: They start to fall backwards and fire off one more shot into the air before falling asleep.

Witchdoctors:

POWER: Thunderstorm! (Level 66): A storm appears overhead your Witchdoc and they harness the electricity which courses throughout their body before firing it at their target, dealing 3x base damage and reducing crit chance by 15%. Single target.

FAINT ANIMATION: They are lifted into the air and some mojo flees their body before they fall asleep.

Hoped you like it! Let me know what you think!