Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i have discovered something in chicken science

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i have discovered something in the name of chicken science! i call it the golden chicken effect! (even though its not that much of a effect) i have been doing research on the time of which golden chickens are most sold. it seems that between 4:25 pm and 8:00 pm the chicken sold rate is at its high. although around 3:00 am there are chickens sold, probably due to the fact of time differences. during the morning from 6:00 am to 10:59 am there is little to no chickens sold and from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm chickens sold increases a small amount but drops until around 4:25 pm. when we begin at 8:01 pm until 12:00 am there is usually no chickens sold from my experience. 1:00 am- 3:00 am is a small increase in chickens sold rate, 4:00 am- 5:00 am requires more research...

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 20, 2015 wrote:
i have discovered something in the name of chicken science! i call it the golden chicken effect! (even though its not that much of a effect) i have been doing research on the time of which golden chickens are most sold. it seems that between 4:25 pm and 8:00 pm the chicken sold rate is at its high. although around 3:00 am there are chickens sold, probably due to the fact of time differences. during the morning from 6:00 am to 10:59 am there is little to no chickens sold and from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm chickens sold increases a small amount but drops until around 4:25 pm. when we begin at 8:01 pm until 12:00 am there is usually no chickens sold from my experience. 1:00 am- 3:00 am is a small increase in chickens sold rate, 4:00 am- 5:00 am requires more research...

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer
Jack, and this is no yolk-- I do believe that you are one cluck shy of losing it! Those golden chickens have even gotten you counting them in your sleep. Get a hold of your self, young pirate-- before all hope is lost!

Actually I do commend you for your golden dedication and plucky commitment. This plan you have hatched up is beakoming rather interesting. Those are some eggxcellent findings you uncovered while scratching around in the Bazaar. Sure they may just be coincidence but they are rather intriguing nonetheless. I do hope you can re-coop all the money that you have invested into your 'egg carton of madness'.

Carry on, King and leader of all Golden Chickens....carry on! And keep us posted on your scientific studies in Bokology!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
You know Jack, if this research is simply recording the times that you buy chickens, it may, sadly, be affected by research bias. I would suggest possibly having a second researcher to conduct some independent research and then compare results with your results.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You and a friend could go to the bazaar every hour ( on a Saturday, if you can find the time ) and count chickens ( and peck a few up as well ).
But I also suspect those time reflects the players ( mostly school age ) who are playing through AQ, and for some reason don't like the Golden Chicken prize from Troy ( go figure ) However, that works to your advantage.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CdeWinter on May 21, 2015 wrote:
You know Jack, if this research is simply recording the times that you buy chickens, it may, sadly, be affected by research bias. I would suggest possibly having a second researcher to conduct some independent research and then compare results with your results.
i know, its only a joke

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 20, 2015 wrote:
Jack, and this is no yolk-- I do believe that you are one cluck shy of losing it! Those golden chickens have even gotten you counting them in your sleep. Get a hold of your self, young pirate-- before all hope is lost!

Actually I do commend you for your golden dedication and plucky commitment. This plan you have hatched up is beakoming rather interesting. Those are some eggxcellent findings you uncovered while scratching around in the Bazaar. Sure they may just be coincidence but they are rather intriguing nonetheless. I do hope you can re-coop all the money that you have invested into your 'egg carton of madness'.

Carry on, King and leader of all Golden Chickens....carry on! And keep us posted on your scientific studies in Bokology!
one cluck shy? i think im 12 eggs short of a dozen in the carton. although if i could get a grant on this research that would be nice. it would put eggs on the table.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on May 21, 2015 wrote:
You and a friend could go to the bazaar every hour ( on a Saturday, if you can find the time ) and count chickens ( and peck a few up as well ).
But I also suspect those time reflects the players ( mostly school age ) who are playing through AQ, and for some reason don't like the Golden Chicken prize from Troy ( go figure ) However, that works to your advantage.
how do i know if that friend stole my chicken? and it seems i do have allot of advantages in this category