Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My thinking of our parents

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
**Spoiler in this post if you haven't been to Aquila**

Hullo! I have an opinion about our parents and if we're ever going to meet them. I think we won't meet them, because later in Aquila you donate your childhood to further venture into Aquila. Meanwhile, you could hear your crew members begging you to not do it or you'll forget your parents. Therefore, I think we won't meet our parents and we'll just be planning to stop the Armada from getting to El Dorado. Does anyone else agree with this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:

Hullo! I have an opinion about our parents and if we're ever going to meet them. I think we won't meet them, because later in Aquila you donate your childhood to further venture into Aquila. Meanwhile, you could hear your crew members begging you to not do it or you'll forget your parents. Therefore, I think we won't meet our parents and we'll just be planning to stop the Armada from getting to El Dorado. Does anyone else agree with this?
We won't be meeting our parents, because, they're dead.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:

They probably won't be showing us our parents at all, as this would be very hard to implement into the story. On the other hand, this opens up the possibility of one of our parents joining our crew without us even knowing it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Memories can be regained... remember there are other members of our crew knew our parents. Besides the ones we love never really leave is and we can always find them inside...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
We won't meet our parents, BUT, and before I say this as a witchdoctor I am obligated to say this, we might meet the SPIRITS of our parents. Hmm? After all in the crystal caves in the Dark Jungle our parents did say come find us.

Catherine Read- Lvl 65