Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My questions. not sure where to put them!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
1)What are the chances of cyborg's coming to the game?

2)Will we be able to stitch accessories, ships and their items?

3)Why can't we equip universal ship items onto universal ships?

For example, why can I not put my pirate theme flag onto my eagle/aquilan theme galleon?

4)I like Mordekai's cutlass. Will we ever be able to wield and use one such as that?

5)When will book 15 be out?

~Fiery Kai~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:

For example, why can I not put my pirate theme flag onto my eagle/aquilan theme galleon?

4)I like Mordekai's cutlass. Will we ever be able to wield and use one such as that?

~Fiery Kai~
Welcome to the Message Boards, Fiery Kai! Very good questions, and I wish I knew the answers ( especially #5 )

Commodore
May 31, 2009

~Fiery Kai~
Hullo there Kai, welcome to these here Message Boards! You ask excellent questions; I'd love to hear the answers to them.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

~Fiery Kai~
We can stitch accessories,I stitched my monocle's appearance to that one Eye patch Sato has that gives you heals.

ANd the fifth question would probably be a ''I don't talk schedule''

And I agree on the fourth,I do wish we could get weapons exactly like our trainer's,like Mordekai's huge cutlass,or Vadima's crystal ball...