Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I did it!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My pirating comrades, I have earned my wings!! I am now officially an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts!!! I thank everyone who rooted me on when I came back and told you about it!! Now......time to plan the party....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
My pirating comrades, I have earned my wings!! I am now officially an Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts!!! I thank everyone who rooted me on when I came back and told you about it!! Now......time to plan the party....
WOOT Congratulations Your parents must be SO proud. Shoot I am proud. That is one massively difficult thing to accomplish and you have done us all proud. Well done. *Raises mug o yum in your honor*

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A great achievement, and congratulations!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye done superbly well mate, I congrats too ye on job well done and ye be right a parrrty be indeed called fer, "so let there be yum cake" ha, ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Congratulations!!!! Let's honour your wings by facing Moo Manchu!!! or just have a party in Avery's Courtyard xd

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Major, MAJOR congratulations to you! That is simply fantastic news. Way to go out there, take life by the horns and be well rewarded for all of your hard work and determination. I am quite sure you will make quite an amazing Eagle Scout and again CONGRATS to you on your high flying accomplishment and soaring achievement!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, and we can make it an EAGLE themed party, let's all equip our favorite Eagle companion to honor the occasion!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
Yes, and we can make it an EAGLE themed party, let's all equip our favorite Eagle companion to honor the occasion!
LOL! I am not a good planner, so I am up for suggestions on where you guys would want to have it and when!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I LOVE the idea of an Eagle party What a wonderful way to honor such an awesome achievement. I'm In

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Congrats man, well done! you've earned it!