Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i'm back! at least for now

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
after "camping" (not the kind i thought. i just stayed inside all day with the TV and air conditioner) i headed up to some family and that's where i am. but still i'm back! if you have any questions to what i post or something replies are going to be a bit slow because i wont have allot of free time. but i will make time to be on here. ill see you guys and gals a bit later, its 6 in the morning where i am and i just woke up. have a great day

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
you can never win a war for there will always be loss and broken dreams

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
At least your skin is safe from the Solar Radiation!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
after "camping" (not the kind i thought. i just stayed inside all day with the TV and air conditioner) i headed up to some family and that's where i am. but still i'm back! if you have any questions to what i post or something replies are going to be a bit slow because i wont have allot of free time. but i will make time to be on here. ill see you guys and gals a bit later, its 6 in the morning where i am and i just woke up. have a great day

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
you can never win a war for there will always be loss and broken dreams
Welcome back! I hope you still had fun. Hmm... I'm craving some s'mores right now.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back anyway mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan