Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with no auction and companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 17, 2012
Hello,I am new to the forums/messageboards. I really haven't posted anything except on my friend's post. Let's cut to the point. I'm a Swashbuckler too
I am trying to decide which no auction gear is better based on companion buffs and my stats. Also, I do not know where to farm because of inaccurate sources.

• Fan Flanders isn't the best companion, but she offers agility for me.
  • My boots that I could farm for has revive and another has sky spirit. (SAME STATS)
What do I do? Flan Flanders dies a lot so i'm thinking of replacing her with Samocles because he is exactly the same but is tankier. But if I get Samocles I will have to get sky spirit boots and not revive.

The question is, Fan Flanders and revive boots? or Samocles with Sky spirit?

NEXT QUESTION

So, this is the place where I need to know where the gear comes from, due to inaccurate sources from a no auction page and wiki . Here it is:

1. Hat: Lofus Gothicus
  2. Outfit:Chaotic Cloak
  3. Boots: Chaotic Knimis ( revive ) and/or Greaves of Bellorophon ( Sky Spirit )
  4. Ring: Ring of Hector
Once Again, please answer what i should do for the first question, next answer where to get these items.

It took me awhile to make this. Though I like how Kingsisle makes thread making so easy! Also, please answer, it took a lot out of me to make this thread. I'm very excited to see any answers.

farewell

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Morgan Freeman on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Hello,I am new to the forums/messageboards. I really haven't posted anything except on my friend's post. Let's cut to the point. I'm a Swashbuckler too
I am trying to decide which no auction gear is better based on companion buffs and my stats. Also, I do not know where to farm because of inaccurate sources.

• Fan Flanders isn't the best companion, but she offers agility for me.
  • My boots that I could farm for has revive and another has sky spirit. (SAME STATS)
What do I do? Flan Flanders dies a lot so i'm thinking of replacing her with Samocles because he is exactly the same but is tankier. But if I get Samocles I will have to get sky spirit boots and not revive.

The question is, Fan Flanders and revive boots? or Samocles with Sky spirit?

NEXT QUESTION

So, this is the place where I need to know where the gear comes from, due to inaccurate sources from a no auction page and wiki . Here it is:

1. Hat: Lofus Gothicus
  2. Outfit:Chaotic Cloak
  3. Boots: Chaotic Knimis ( revive ) and/or Greaves of Bellorophon ( Sky Spirit )
  4. Ring: Ring of Hector
Once Again, please answer what i should do for the first question, next answer where to get these items.

It took me awhile to make this. Though I like how Kingsisle makes thread making so easy! Also, please answer, it took a lot out of me to make this thread. I'm very excited to see any answers.

farewell
Welcome to the message boards, Morgan Freeman I'm a swashie and Fan Flanders is my favorite companion, did you train her to max her dodge and agility, also being sure to throw some points into accuracy? While Samocles is powerful, he doesn't have Fan's agility buff. As to gear I know for a fact that the Lofos Gothicus is a drop from Captain Pluton. Chaotic Knimis I've received from Cadmus, and the ring of Hector from Zeena.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Morgan Freeman I'm a swashie and Fan Flanders is my favorite companion, did you train her to max her dodge and agility, also being sure to throw some points into accuracy? While Samocles is powerful, he doesn't have Fan's agility buff. As to gear I know for a fact that the Lofos Gothicus is a drop from Captain Pluton. Chaotic Knimis I've received from Cadmus, and the ring of Hector from Zeena.
The thing is, I know that Fan Flanders gives agility, but i'm asking this:
Should I get Fan Flanders and the revive boots?
or
Should I get Samocles with sky spirit boots? (sky spirit gives agility)

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Revive is going to be more useful in the long run.