Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frogfather Friday Archives request

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I am enjoying the Frogfather Fridays we get, but finding past Frogfather Friday posts can take a long time. Could you please create an archive section of the forums so that all past Frogfiather Friday posts will be in one place? Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I am enjoying the Frogfather Fridays we get, but finding past Frogfather Friday posts can take a long time. Could you please create an archive section of the forums so that all past Frogfiather Friday posts will be in one place? Thanks!
That's a good idea Trimond and perhaps they will add that section some day. In the meantime, I am not sure if you have tried the Search feature yet, but if you just type in Frogfather in the 'Search By Author' box, it will bring up a page with the FrogFather Fridays posts by the Frog himself. Not sure if it displays all of them or not, but it does go back a bit into 2013.

Hope this helps and again nice idea as I wouldn't mind conveniently revisiting what The FrogFather has offered up in special Friday posts.