Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I hope this doesnt last D;

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
I am a level 47 Witchdoctor and I recently had a problem with lower level companions (32-37) joining my mooshu battles so i went to do training point quests. I have one in skull island that is called Survery Says Water Moles that i was too lazy to do back in gold mine so i went and did it thinking it was going to be easy and it was at first but then i started to do weaker attacks going from around 200 to around 50 at best, idk if this is a game feature or just a glitch but i really hope it doesnt last

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Reed LegendBreaker on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 47 Witchdoctor and I recently had a problem with lower level companions (32-37) joining my mooshu battles so i went to do training point quests. I have one in skull island that is called Survery Says Water Moles that i was too lazy to do back in gold mine so i went and did it thinking it was going to be easy and it was at first but then i started to do weaker attacks going from around 200 to around 50 at best, idk if this is a game feature or just a glitch but i really hope it doesnt last
That is as designed. The lower bosses have a damage cap that is equivalent to the level of pirate that is supposed to be fighting them. This prevents higher level pirates coming through with a lazy friend and power leveling through the game.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
A few enemies have damage caps. Meaning that they can only take in a certain damage.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
well i am a noob, but i would say that your campanions ( and maybe even you ) are doing those attacks because you have mercy? maybe you dont want to well..... actually " defeat " them forever ( see what i am saying ) and you do those low attacks to let them live, even if they punched and kicked and used witchery on you. Idk

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Reed LegendBreaker on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
On the bright news the first part will be "fixed" in the next update :D since you will be able to pick 3 companions to always join and you can send those weakling companions to go fetch stuff for you.