Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Max amount of companions

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Does anyone know what the maximum amount of companions you can get is? Because I am planning on collecting as much as I can for my main pirate.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
There is no maximum amount of Companions. At first, the Companion Management page shows 16 Companions, but as you recruit your 17th Companion, there's another page, and so on. There's a load of them to recruit, and no doubt there's plenty more of new Companions to arrive. Look that up on the Player's Guide.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Then be prepared to drop hundreds in crowns. I have been collecting companions since the beginning of the game, and about 90% are crown shop (I've estimated it costs about 550 U.S. dollars to get them all). I have 86 companions, and I believe there are about 25 or so that I have not bought yet. If you are trying to collect all companions, beat the game THEN start collecting, because not only will they be 1-3 levels above your character (above the level cap), you can also see all of them and decide which you want and don't want. trust me, by the time you see most of the Skull Island-mid-Cool Ranch companions at max level, you'd rather save your crowns for the next update, and next wave of companions. P.S. the starter, Kraken Skulls, and Presidio Crown Shop variants are some of the best investments, with every side companion from MB and AQ following close behind.

F.R.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
86????????? that is over 8 pages of companions! not to mention the other three! thats pretty insane!

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Elemutation on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
Then be prepared to drop hundreds in crowns. I have been collecting companions since the beginning of the game, and about 90% are crown shop (I've estimated it costs about 550 U.S. dollars to get them all). I have 86 companions, and I believe there are about 25 or so that I have not bought yet. If you are trying to collect all companions, beat the game THEN start collecting, because not only will they be 1-3 levels above your character (above the level cap), you can also see all of them and decide which you want and don't want. trust me, by the time you see most of the Skull Island-mid-Cool Ranch companions at max level, you'd rather save your crowns for the next update, and next wave of companions. P.S. the starter, Kraken Skulls, and Presidio Crown Shop variants are some of the best investments, with every side companion from MB and AQ following close behind.

F.R.
86 I only have four pages of companions are you a privateer they get lots of companions.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
treasurelover224 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
86 I only have four pages of companions are you a privateer they get lots of companions.
I am a buckler, and I have big crown shopping sprees on my B-day and Christmas.