Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem With the Website

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
One-Eyed Jack, this is about the website. I don't know if this is just a problem with my Laptop or with the website, but right now, I can't really press on any subject/category. When I press "COMMUNITY" it doesn't show the different categories, it just brings me straight to the Message Boards. Do you know if there's anything to do to solve my problem?

Slick Luke Noble

Administrator
Hi! Clicking on the Community button has been designed to be a very fast and easy point of entry to our Message Boards; however, simply hovering your mouse over the community button should show a drop down menu that you can then click on. If this isn't showing up for you, then I'll probably need some more information about your operating system, the web browser type, and the version you're using.

General suggestions would also be to clear your browser cache and reload the Pirate101 website.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010