Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doomtooth, the mysterious shark.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I was just heading to the storm gate when I saw a shark named Doomtooth. (Figured it was some kind of roaming boss so I decided to battle it in hopes of some kind of drop. He had a couple ally sharks that looked normal, Doomtooth however was a horrifying sight. He didn't have the normal character portrait and had quite a few design changes. In the end I only got a small bit of gold (he was only level 13) and that's about it.

Is Doomtooth a side quest roaming boss? He had the name "Doomtooth" outside of battle but didn't have anything different for his title then his shark companions.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
I was just heading to the storm gate when I saw a shark named Doomtooth. (Figured it was some kind of roaming boss so I decided to battle it in hopes of some kind of drop. He had a couple ally sharks that looked normal, Doomtooth however was a horrifying sight. He didn't have the normal character portrait and had quite a few design changes. In the end I only got a small bit of gold (he was only level 13) and that's about it.

Is Doomtooth a side quest roaming boss? He had the name "Doomtooth" outside of battle but didn't have anything different for his title then his shark companions.
Any class can fight Doomtooth, but I believe only Buccaneers can fight him with a quest, for Kobe's first promotion. Hope I could help!P.S. I know this because I'm a Buccaneer.

-George Gordon, lvl 36