Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot launch ship out of Skull Island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2013
For a couple of days now, I cannot seem to launch any of my ships out of Skull Island - if I try, Im forever stuck on the loading screen. I can launch out of any island/port other than that with no problems.
Tried it with two different ships (and once in a while it will work), but for the most part I just have to relog my character several times, until it lets me out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Administrator
Hmmm. Sounds strange. My first thought is perhaps you should try uninstalling and reinstalling Pirate101 to see if that helps remedy the problem. If that doesn't help, you'll want to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com. They'll be able to work with you to further identify the root cause and may ask you for a dxdiag file.

1. Go to your Start menu.
2. Go to 'Run' (or 'Start Search' if you're running Vista).
3. In this window, type "dxdiag" (without quotes).
4. You may be asked a question about 'WHQL Certification', click No or Cancel if presented with this option.
5. This will run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. It could take a few minutes to complete, watch for the progress bar in the lower left hand corner or status.
6. When complete, click the Save All Information button.
7. This will bring up a file requester, click 'Save'.
8. You will have saved a file called Dxdiag.txt to your desktop.

It might help to send that file to them when you contact them and please reference this message board post as well.

Thanks and hope to get you back in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*