Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The extreamaly hard labyrinth challenge

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
hello pitiful victims- uh i mean my friends. today i am introducing the T.E.H.L.C. and here to help me is Roy.

Roy: for the last time Griffin its TRISTAN

ok ok Tyler. anyways the T.E.H.L.C. is an extremely hard labyrinth challenge for people who have passed the labyrinth in aquila.

Tristan: That's right in the T.E.H.L.C. you must navigate the labyrinth without your map or quest helper arrow thing

You said it Frank I have tried it myself with Joshua Silver it was quite hard.Sooooooooo i want to hear your storys on how you did it. see ya soon

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
hello pitiful victims- uh i mean my friends. today i am introducing the T.E.H.L.C. and here to help me is Roy.

ok ok Tyler. anyways the T.E.H.L.C. is an extremely hard labyrinth challenge for people who have passed the labyrinth in aquila.

Tristan: That's right in the T.E.H.L.C. you must navigate the labyrinth without your map or quest helper arrow thing

You said it Frank I have tried it myself with Joshua Silver it was quite hard.Sooooooooo i want to hear your storys on how you did it. see ya soon
Good challenge...shame i'm still in mooshu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh that sounds like fun. What a great idea. I remember when someone was complaining that they were bored while waiting for the update and they said it would be too easy just to start another pirate, I suggested that they do another pirate with the quest arrow turned off and see how they really thought they knew the game so well. They didn't take up my challenge but I always wanted to try it. This would be just a taste of how fun that can be. Thanks for posting your amazing idea. (Pun totally intended )

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
This sounds really fun! I've always loved mazes, whether on paper or in a certain dungeon in Wizard101's Grizzleheim. I am currently working on the quest in Aquila where we throw Eagilles a party to try and coax him back into the battle against Troy, but I am very much looking forward to things like the Hydra battle, Scylla and Charybdis, meeting Meowiarty, and now a labyrinth! Hoohoohoo, could this get any better?

~Elizabeth, level 57 ~

Captain
May 16, 2011

Oh, i'm gonna try that sometime. It sounds pretty fun.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011

I've been in that Labyrinth so many times just to farm, I've already learned it by heart...

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
I've been in that Labyrinth so many times just to farm, I've already learned it by heart...
Shrugs. Same here. It's kinda easy when you have Gracie around...