Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard -- Weapons & Companions in Valencia?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I am not sure if it is ratbeard who can answer this question but can you give a sneak peak on some new weapons and companions for swashbucklers in valecia? If you want it to be a surprise can you give me, us some hints? Thanks!
Zane 65

Administrator
Sneak peaks at some unannounced future content, eh? Well that definitely sounds more like Marketing's job than Ratbeard's job. I think the closest you have currently would be the Producer's Letter from the FrogFather.

Also, as a side note (and this goes for everyone) . . . please refrain from making messages simply with the subject "Question for Ratbeard" . . . this new condition is on the rise, and believe it or not, you're probably more likely to get a response when you don't call one of us out by name, and it really makes for messy thread titles when you're trying to go back and search for information. I took the liberty of renaming your thread. - One-Eyed Jack

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*