Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

there are a lot of badges ...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
there is so many badges that its getting hard to find a particular one when you are looking for it. i know that you have already aranged them in badge type but may i propose to also classifie them like the way the pack pack is arrange (switchin from bag to ship to house) but for the badges type? because there are way to many badges now...

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I agree. As it is now it seem a large mess. Even the Wizard101 badge interface was better (only just though).

Community Leader
They are arranged by badge "type"??? Lol thats news to me. Chapter badges arent kept together.

They seem to be in absolutely no arrangement at all.. completely random.

If KI was graded for their badge organization, it would get a D (not quite a flunk).

They would be better off if they simply alphabetized the list, may not help to find things, but at least it would look organized.

Their developers also seem to have some love affair with clunky graphic displays, and fine print.
Oh well, all in time I am sure they will fine tune much of this stuff.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Dr Zeppers on May 29, 2013 wrote:
They are arranged by badge "type"??? Lol thats news to me. Chapter badges arent kept together.

They seem to be in absolutely no arrangement at all.. completely random.

If KI was graded for their badge organization, it would get a D (not quite a flunk).

They would be better off if they simply alphabetized the list, may not help to find things, but at least it would look organized.

Their developers also seem to have some love affair with clunky graphic displays, and fine print.
Oh well, all in time I am sure they will fine tune much of this stuff.
well like the nautical lvl bages are grouped togetter and all that.... but KI really needs to do something about these badges!