Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

gravity falls meets p101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
now if you watch gf you probally know what i am about to say if not look up a wiki or watch an episode anyways captain avery and the class teachers asked the frogfather a few days back a favor involving the frog father getting some stuff for them and one of his henchmen stated that the stuff have been gotten just needs a while to get back from mooshu to skull island and then they waited and waited and waited and waited until captain avery got fed up and asked our pirate to get the stuff for him and just before we leave he says captain avery:WAIT i've recently heard there was an unusal stormgate sucking ships up into a portal unlike most other stormgates and is near jonah town so you head to jonah town and then your in gullet in his house and one of the frogfather's henchmen says that the frogfather died 10 years ago as well as captain avery...LOL JK BUT GOOD GHOST STORY AM I RIGHT? but seriously what the frog says is that the frogfather dissaperad he was in his house two days ago drinking some yum and eating some valencian spaghetti and after he went on his ship he vanished and the frog tells you to look for the frogfather and his lost ship so basically you head back to the skyway and your ship gets sucked into the stormgate-portal thing and then your ship and your crew ends up in gravity falls to look for someone to fix your ship(because as you landed there your ship broke) and find the frogfather then you find the mystery shack and meet grunkle stan and he insults you at your primitive old fashioned clothing and agrees to fix your ship(because he thinks you and your crew are insane) and then after bonnie anne thanks him she asks if he has seen the frogfather and grunkle stan says:who is this frogfather another crazy hermit? eh id say you look for my grand nephew dipper he's into all that weird stuff he's upstairs probally with his sister mabel, anyways so you go up and find them and they say well first dipper says:well i have seen a fat frog with some other frog's go into some forest maybe you should check there for whoever that is,ill go with you so basically you go into that forest and then you find a tree stump with a ladder leading to the underground and its a small dungeon so you find the frogfather in there with the stuff but he was kidnapped by fin(you know fin dorsal just incase if you think i was talking about some other fin) and you try to free the frogfather then out of no where gideon a character from that series(Gravity falls) is seeing talking to fin because apparently they made a deal for fin to give gideon the frogfather and fin to get all those treasures from mooshu so after fin and gideon argue a little you fight them and after you do you free the frogfather and go back to the mystery shack after stan finds out there WAS a ship after all and repairs it after that you get either one of these gravity falls chars
soos if your a buccaner
stan if your
both dipper and mabel if
wendy
or gideon after old scratch kidnaps him

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on May 8, 2013 wrote:
now if you watch gf you probally know what i am about to say if not look up a wiki or watch an episode anyways captain avery and the class teachers asked the frogfather a few days back a favor involving the frog father getting some stuff for them and one of his henchmen stated that the stuff have been gotten just needs a while to get back from mooshu to skull island and then they waited and waited and waited and waited until captain avery got fed up and asked our pirate to get the stuff for him and just before we leave he says captain avery:WAIT i've recently heard there was an unusal stormgate sucking ships up into a portal unlike most other stormgates and is near jonah town so you head to jonah town and then your in gullet in his house and one of the frogfather's henchmen says that the frogfather died 10 years ago as well as captain avery...LOL JK BUT GOOD GHOST STORY AM I RIGHT? but seriously what the frog says is that the frogfather dissaperad he was in his house two days ago drinking some yum and eating some valencian spaghetti and after he went on his ship he vanished and the frog tells you to look for the frogfather and his lost ship so basically you head back to the skyway and your ship gets sucked into the stormgate-portal thing and then your ship and your crew ends up in gravity falls to look for someone to fix your ship(because as you landed there your ship broke) and find the frogfather then you find the mystery shack and meet grunkle stan and he insults you at your primitive old fashioned clothing and agrees to fix your ship(because he thinks you and your crew are insane) and then after bonnie anne thanks him she asks if he has seen the frogfather and grunkle stan says:who is this frogfather another crazy hermit? eh id say you look for my grand nephew dipper he's into all that weird stuff he's upstairs probally with his sister mabel, anyways so you go up and find them and they say well first dipper says:well i have seen a fat frog with some other frog's go into some forest maybe you should check there for whoever that is,ill go with you so basically you go into that forest and then you find a tree stump with a ladder leading to the underground and its a small dungeon so you find the frogfather in there with the stuff but he was kidnapped by fin(you know fin dorsal just incase if you think i was talking about some other fin) and you try to free the frogfather then out of no where gideon a character from that series(Gravity falls) is seeing talking to fin because apparently they made a deal for fin to give gideon the frogfather and fin to get all those treasures from mooshu so after fin and gideon argue a little you fight them and after you do you free the frogfather and go back to the mystery shack after stan finds out there WAS a ship after all and repairs it after that you get either one of these gravity falls chars
soos if your a buccaner
stan if your
both dipper and mabel if
wendy
or gideon after old scratch kidnaps him
Great idea, but one problem! COPYRIGHT! Everyone will hate it if KI teams up with Disney. NO WAY KI is ending up like Lucasarts.
Lucasarts
It's a normal day at the Star Wars studio whenever the speaker says this.
Speaker: Disney bought Lucasarts!
Everyone: NO!
Let's see what happens when Disney buys KI
It's a normal day at the 101 studio whenever the speaker says this.
Speaker: Disney bought KI!
Everyone including the Wizards and Pirates: NO!
Now that just would be BAD!
LOL Probably not gonna happen but if it does just remember the Armada and Morganthe will put a price on yo head including Wizards and Pirates and will track you down! The good thing is that we'll be a team and there would be no more evil!
FIN as not in Fin Marcus but The End!
Argh if you think it's funny!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Just thought the post about Disney buying Kingsisle was funny

I can totally see Disney just completely making Morganthe a misunderstood character who eventually becomes friends with everybody.

Or, the Armada are really good guys but were accidentally programmed to think Pirates were the bad guys.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
guys i know disney is imfamous for ruining everything they buy but and i did not want kingsisle to be bought by disney i was just thinking that if they made a speacial involving selena gomez in w101 why not in pirate101 they do something like that and i do understand that they would well how do i say this without swearing ok
completly destroying the villans but i did not mean that i want kingsile to be ruined by disney

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ruthless Anthony on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Just thought the post about Disney buying Kingsisle was funny

I can totally see Disney just completely making Morganthe a misunderstood character who eventually becomes friends with everybody.

Or, the Armada are really good guys but were accidentally programmed to think Pirates were the bad guys.
disney did not buy kingsisle i just thought of a idea similar to the selena gomez thing in wizard101 why does nobody know im just a fan of kingsile and not a employee at there at all if you want see what my player is it's right here

silver joseph vane

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Great idea, but one problem! COPYRIGHT! Everyone will hate it if KI teams up with Disney. NO WAY KI is ending up like Lucasarts.
Lucasarts
It's a normal day at the Star Wars studio whenever the speaker says this.
Speaker: Disney bought Lucasarts!
Everyone: NO!
Let's see what happens when Disney buys KI
It's a normal day at the 101 studio whenever the speaker says this.
Speaker: Disney bought KI!
Everyone including the Wizards and Pirates: NO!
Now that just would be BAD!
LOL Probably not gonna happen but if it does just remember the Armada and Morganthe will put a price on yo head including Wizards and Pirates and will track you down! The good thing is that we'll be a team and there would be no more evil!
FIN as not in Fin Marcus but The End!
Argh if you think it's funny!
thanks for loving my idea and i do know of the copyright and it would just be a limited time thing like the selena gomez thing and triton avenue in wizard101

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on May 11, 2013 wrote:
thanks for loving my idea and i do know of the copyright and it would just be a limited time thing like the selena gomez thing and triton avenue in wizard101
You're welcome but after they ruin the 7th episode of Star Wars; they're not gonna let them buy KI. Here's a link to the trailer and other videos bout it:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?33870-The-Same-Fate-of-LucasArts-to-KI&p=138235#post138235

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I love Gravity Falls it's my favorite show but seriously. Disney will soon want to buy Pirate101 and make it into this game about plastic swords and discovering your true friends. That boring stuff. Would you want that? No. It's the reason I left Clubpenguin for Animal Jam. It's a good idea. It's just Disney controlling Wizard101 and Pirate101. That just scares me.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
In all honestly, I always wanted Wizard101 or Pirate101 to become some sort of TV episode once the game is over. I think that would awesome, especially if they use the type of animation they did when they made the Wizard101 commercials (if only they used that animation for the game itself).

However, I Never want to see Disney control all rights to Pirate and Wizard101! Never! I want the series (or better yet, a movie!) to end with Morganthe and the Armada being defeated, not, as someone else stated, Morganthe being a "misunderstood" character and the Armada just being reprogrammed to think differently in the end. No! I want a dramatic movie!

~~ Bloody Belle

Administrator
Closed at the request of the OP.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*