Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help! I have no storyline quests!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
I just finished the quest where you defeat the banditoads and rescue billy the kid. now i have absolutely no storyline quests. I had to stop playing wizard101 because I was stuck like this, I don't want to stop pirate101, too! What should I do?

-Dark Amber
(Please, I really need help!).

Community Leader
laulenak on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
I just finished the quest where you defeat the banditoads and rescue billy the kid. now i have absolutely no storyline quests. I had to stop playing wizard101 because I was stuck like this, I don't want to stop pirate101, too! What should I do?

-Dark Amber
(Please, I really need help!).
If you are logged out long enough, when you log back in, if will tell you where to go. Otherwise, you can contact support and have them look up where you left off . . . or sometimes One Eyed Jack will look it up for stuck players.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Administrator
Sounds like you should visit with Timmy to obtain the quest "The Gang's All Here"? Definitely contact support@pirate101.com if you're stuck and unable to progress.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*