Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stats Viewing

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hey KI,

What do you think of implementing enemy stat views so that we can see what we are up against.

For example: You could make it so that when you enter a battle, say your up against some froggerales:

When you hover over the enemy it will tell you

-How Much Accuracy he has:
-How Much Dodge -
-How Much Agility -

Just their preliminary stats, so that we can better coordinate attack plans and not blindly attack enemies with the wrong person for the job.

Grandmaster Subodai with the optimal talents will have 76 -77STR - so then I could look at the enemies, see which one has the lowest STR. Then I could have Sarah use her reduce STR attack on that one. And Then have Subodai Critical hit - landing a much higher and efficient damage. XD. Something like that.

Again, more suggestions :)
Angel Xiriga

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
I agree. It would be very helpful in battle mode to actually look at our enemy stats. We could see what we're up against and could coordinate our attack moves, and have a better idea on our enemies.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
In most games, the ability to see enemy stats and such comes in the form of a spell or a power.

Maybe the same could be implemented here. Namely Privateer class could have a power that reveals a monster's weakness, or makes it visible to other players.

So others don't miss out on it, perhaps make it a power that can be trained by all classes.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Well Of course, this wouldn't apply to pvp, yet again, with the addition of a power, it could. After all, you can click on a person and view their stats anyway.