Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Changing a charecter's name and appearance.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Can we make it so that we can change what our character looks like in the game,

I just found an appearance that looks a lot more like my Wizard101 character and I am so slow at progressing through the Wizard101 and Pirate101 games that I do not want to start a new character from scratch.

I also want to change my character's name too, I've been regretting naming him that since I made him.

This idea of changing the character's name and appearance is not a thing I would like to keep in the game for long but is something I would appreciate very much.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
buzz123432 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Can we make it so that we can change what our character looks like in the game,

I just found an appearance that looks a lot more like my Wizard101 character and I am so slow at progressing through the Wizard101 and Pirate101 games that I do not want to start a new character from scratch.

I also want to change my character's name too, I've been regretting naming him that since I made him.

This idea of changing the character's name and appearance is not a thing I would like to keep in the game for long but is something I would appreciate very much.
I'd like to change my name as well, like to Edward Teach aka Black Beard.