Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 needs brand-new TV commercials

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Everyone, we all enjoy Pirate101, but there hasn't been any new TV commercials lately, even about the latest story updates, not like Wizard101 does, though, it hasn't gotten new TV commercials, too.

Regardless, should the next story update come out, at least have a new TV commercial showcasing the game's newest story update, to let those who have stopped playing it know that the game is still going strong. That'll really get them excited.

We should see more new P101 commercials, shouldn't we?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yes! We haven't seen a new one in three years, I say it's time to air them again, and make a couple new ones.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Evidently KI is not aware that there are actually T.V. sets in the southwestern U.S desert. I have never seen a KI commercial, P101 or W101. However, I have to admit that I might not be in their target demographic... I don't watch Saturday AM kids programming so they might be running there and I've just never seen them.
It doesn't matter anyway, I already play so they don't need to sell me on it.
This is true for Gift Cards as well. All of the Wal-Mart, Target, Circle-K etc. gift-cards "now available" just aren't... at least not in my area.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TucsonWizard on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Evidently KI is not aware that there are actually T.V. sets in the southwestern U.S desert. I have never seen a KI commercial, P101 or W101. However, I have to admit that I might not be in their target demographic... I don't watch Saturday AM kids programming so they might be running there and I've just never seen them.
It doesn't matter anyway, I already play so they don't need to sell me on it.
This is true for Gift Cards as well. All of the Wal-Mart, Target, Circle-K etc. gift-cards "now available" just aren't... at least not in my area.
You could see their commercials online via their Youtube channel. You don't have to watch TV programming to see them.

Evidently, KingsIsle hasn't made new commercials in a while. So, they may as well resume making new commercials about what's been added to W101 &/or P101 lately.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Trimond297 on May 11, 2016 wrote:
You could see their commercials online via their Youtube channel. You don't have to watch TV programming to see them.

Evidently, KingsIsle hasn't made new commercials in a while. So, they may as well resume making new commercials about what's been added to W101 &/or P101 lately.
Aye, there's the rub... having to look up a commercial on YouTube implies that I already know about it. Kind of like watching HBO and having them play HBO commercials... I already have it... I'm watching it right now... so why are you trying to sell it to me again?
The only reason I learned about W101 (and eventually P101) was via pop-ups on the inter-web.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
TucsonWizard on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Aye, there's the rub... having to look up a commercial on YouTube implies that I already know about it. Kind of like watching HBO and having them play HBO commercials... I already have it... I'm watching it right now... so why are you trying to sell it to me again?
The only reason I learned about W101 (and eventually P101) was via pop-ups on the inter-web.
Lol, Really!

I found this game through pop ups as well!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I can't even remember the last time a Pirate101 commercial even aired on TV, whereas Wizard101 commercials air EVERYDAY. Pirate101 defiantly needs new commercials,the last time they made a new commercial was back in like 2013.