Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side Worlds In Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I have been thinking that Pirate101 focuses on the main story so much and keeps adding new story on to it but does not really work so much on things for earlier levels, as much as Wizard101 at least. I think it would be cool to have side-worlds in Pirate101 for earlier levels of the game so we have plenty of story and adventures for all pirates in Pirate101.

What do you think?

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
buzz123432 on May 3, 2016 wrote:
I have been thinking that Pirate101 focuses on the main story so much and keeps adding new story on to it but does not really work so much on things for earlier levels, as much as Wizard101 at least. I think it would be cool to have side-worlds in Pirate101 for earlier levels of the game so we have plenty of story and adventures for all pirates in Pirate101.

What do you think?
Nope none of that right now. They need to focus on the main story. After book 15, and the 3 year wait, pirates surely are going to be eager for more, and quick too!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
buzz123432 on May 3, 2016 wrote:

What do you think?
hi! welcome to the message boards! glad to hear you are thinking forward :) yes I agree side worlds will be added eventually.. maybe next years big update even... for me I really really want to go to our foster parent worlds, meet our foster siblings even maybe get to choose one to accompany us on our crew.. even if not entire worlds like they did GH in wiz101 but at least being able to find out more clues about where we come from.. how old were we when we were found? how long did our parents raise us before we traveled to skull island to start our adventures? was there any keepsakes from our original parents on us when we were found? and the foster siblings.. how many were we raised up with? if two different ones wanted to join with us but only one was allowed to tag along for a bit..(maybe even take turns?) which would we choose? Those kinda mini mysteries whet the appetite for larger main-storyline chunks.. so I agree that side worlds ARE important to adding staying-power sustenance to a beefy adventure like Pirate101..
never hurts to dream.. any worlds you'd like to eventually see?
stormy jen silver

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Side worlds would be a nice addition, however I rather have main worlds of the spiral to fit the storyline.

So far Valencia 2 is confirmed for the next world, there might be more worlds to come.

So far this is the potential sequence of the 1st arc storyline below,

Aquila > Valencia 2 > Krokotopia ? > Grizzelhim ?

Valencia 2 was confirmed during a live stream, Krokotopia and Grizzelhim are still a hypothetical worlds, but who knows what the next live stream might have in store.

Until then thanks for reading.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on May 3, 2016 wrote:
hi! welcome to the message boards! glad to hear you are thinking forward :) yes I agree side worlds will be added eventually.. maybe next years big update even... for me I really really want to go to our foster parent worlds, meet our foster siblings even maybe get to choose one to accompany us on our crew.. even if not entire worlds like they did GH in wiz101 but at least being able to find out more clues about where we come from.. how old were we when we were found? how long did our parents raise us before we traveled to skull island to start our adventures? was there any keepsakes from our original parents on us when we were found? and the foster siblings.. how many were we raised up with? if two different ones wanted to join with us but only one was allowed to tag along for a bit..(maybe even take turns?) which would we choose? Those kinda mini mysteries whet the appetite for larger main-storyline chunks.. so I agree that side worlds ARE important to adding staying-power sustenance to a beefy adventure like Pirate101..
never hurts to dream.. any worlds you'd like to eventually see?
stormy jen silver
here is an excerpt from a previously posted idea of mine..

I've often dreamed of our pirate going to their personal foster care world..
amongst many of the possible side quests they find there like:
1) learning more clues about their parents
2) maybe getting an elite gear piece made by foster mom and a special weapon made by foster dad(both tailored so you can chose base stat boost of will, agility or strength)
3) getting a new companion quest designed along the lines of it being one of our foster siblings :D that way each pirate would then have a special companion that is from that world (and no copies later sold under a different name in crown shop afterwards) examples to choose from krokotopia=spooky krok or mander, grizzleheim=tough bear or raven, skull island=dodgy troggy or hammerhead shark, marleybone=accurate cat or fox, mooshu=rough panda or dragon prince type..

ty for reading
stormy jen silver